2022年2月16日星期三

Restaurant business not as usual

In the mid-week, I stopped by a restaurant on my biking route for tea. It was around 2:45pm. The restaurant had few customers. In 15 minute time, I was the only customer there.

It is not a good sign at all. Lots of businesses are badly hurt. If the tough social-distancing and gathering-limit restrictions are not eased soon, a lot of them will be forced out of business.
Everybody is scared about covid-19. I am no exception. But I fight instead of flinching/quailing. I follow the authority's instructions on vaccination, social distancing and gathering, masking, in-out visit recording etc., and always be alerted on healthcare issues. Locking myself up at home all time is not a solution. Sunshine, fresh air, exercises are important to keep one's mind and energy, especially for elderly.
HK is not really that desperate comparing to our western counterparts. Don't be panic and keep everything as usual. Everybody needs to keep a clean mind, stay healthy to fight this long battle.
God bless.




沒有留言:

發佈留言

遠離唔健康嘅嘢

我唔係想引導大家睇八卦視頻,我想講嘅係健康,特別係長者。請從影片 4 : 54 看。 一年前嘅何伯都仲係好硬朗,一個唔覺意,一年之後就走咗, 仲係衰老得好快咁走。 可見心情唔好 , 憂憤 , 輿論 ( 過街老鼠) , 內外壓力 , 特別係另一半 , 可以摧毀一個健康嘅人 ...