2016年12月28日星期三

夜夜念奴嬌

For those that are as “young” as me may remember Gene Wilder 真·懷德 and  Lando Buzzanca 蘭度·布山卡.They were both film comedians. Gene Wilder passed away this year, whereas Lando Buzzanca is still alive and healthy.

I believe Gene’s best movie was “Young Frankenstein 新科學怪人”. I have seen that movie a few times. I almost forgot Lando Buzzanca, however I would never forget his film “my darling slave 夜夜念奴嬌”.

 “My darling slave” was released in Hong Kong in 1973 when I was a secondary school (form 4) student. The impression was particularly deep because we just learned 大江東去浪 at school ,then there was the movie 夜夜念奴嬌, though it had no relationship to 蘇東波 famous poem 念奴嬌. Although the actress was topless in the film, it was a very interesting film in those days. Good news is, this film will be available on YouTube in 4K on 6/01/2017.  Any old boy wishes to recall their old memory may just go see by then.

 



沒有留言:

發佈留言

咁大鑊都唔使坐監

嘩!!!判刑咁重 , 一定收阻嚇之用。 香港 社會 就是寬容 同狗隻咬死人事件一樣 , 當嗰件事未造成嚴重死亡 , 那就不是什麼!宏福苑大火死亡災難未發生之前 , 什麼圍標、消防、區議員、 利益、貪贓受賄 , 都不是什麼一回事。 香港不就是寬容社會嗎 ?  特別是對那些所謂 ...