2022年5月1日星期日

mixed vegies

I cook and I cook for myself rather than for others. I'm not demonstrating how to cook here because I'm no chef, just a domesticated home fellow. I'm showing some pictures here so that I can refer and won't forget how to cook pumpkin with mixed vegetables.

Ingredients:
pumpkin, broccoli(芥蘭花), Chinese broccoli (芥蘭),red dates, water spinach (蕹菜/通心菜),dragon beard vegetable ( 龍鬚菜);
Herbs:
gingers, garlic, spring union, coriander
Ordering:
after heating up oil, gingers first followed by garlics,
pumpkins, red dates, spring onion for less than 20 sec
add water 200cc, cover with lid for 1.5 min
put broccolis and dragon beard veg for 1 min or the smell of Chinese broccoli comes up.
add water spinach to absorb the juice - ready as long as it boils.
add coriander before dish up.
I finish up all including gingers because ginger is a good taste absorber.


沒有留言:

發佈留言

長者俱樂部

退休多年了。 退休初期, 生活比較穩定。 因為是沿著以往的生活習慣, 上網, 騎單車, 游水, 下午茶, 寫網誌, 間中拉筋。 去年中起, 我的生活被打斷了。 歸咎於我的自行車被盗走。 沒有自行車,生活完全脫了節。 大弟為了鼓勵我健身, 送了我一份市區的瑜伽健身套餐。 那裡的...