2022年5月1日星期日

mixed vegies

I cook and I cook for myself rather than for others. I'm not demonstrating how to cook here because I'm no chef, just a domesticated home fellow. I'm showing some pictures here so that I can refer and won't forget how to cook pumpkin with mixed vegetables.

Ingredients:
pumpkin, broccoli(芥蘭花), Chinese broccoli (芥蘭),red dates, water spinach (蕹菜/通心菜),dragon beard vegetable ( 龍鬚菜);
Herbs:
gingers, garlic, spring union, coriander
Ordering:
after heating up oil, gingers first followed by garlics,
pumpkins, red dates, spring onion for less than 20 sec
add water 200cc, cover with lid for 1.5 min
put broccolis and dragon beard veg for 1 min or the smell of Chinese broccoli comes up.
add water spinach to absorb the juice - ready as long as it boils.
add coriander before dish up.
I finish up all including gingers because ginger is a good taste absorber.


沒有留言:

發佈留言

泰國招財神佛

今日原本寫了一篇關於世人求財及泰國招財神佛方面短篇, 其中有涉及近年的泰國新寵。 原本已經編輯好圖文, 打算發表。 在發表之前, 有些隱憂, 因為「子不語怪力亂行」。 心下有保留, 究竟應唔應該發表, 因為怕有妖邪從中作祟。 正所謂禍福無門, 為人自招。 正當把一切放進 face...