2023年5月6日星期六

The Coronation of King Charles III.

 The Coronation of King Charles III.

No doubt, 6th May 2023 is a big day for British Nation as it is the coronation of King Charles III.
I watched the entire process from the evening to late night. It was a precious religious moment. I am glad I could watch this precious Anglican Church and royal crowning ritual process of a great nation.


The Choir
You can see the choir consists of many faces, not just purely British. Chinese, Indian, glasses, tall, short, bald, bearded, pretty and the average are all among them. It shows the great tolerance of the nation.


The Royal Members
It was a rare occasion of royal member gathering. I am not an expert on etiquette or British history. I put down the names as long as I can recognise. Black gown was worn by the direct royal blood, whereas blue gown was by the spouses of the princes. However, Prince Michael seems to be the only exception. His gown was blue with garter star on the right, red on the left shoulder. For all other royal direct blood, they were all dressing the black gown with garter cross on the right, purple red on the left shoulder. Seems Prince Michael dress was similar to the spouse of the direct blood - It is my intuitive observation and I could be wrong.




沒有留言:

發佈留言

Fiduciary Duty

法理上, Fiduciary Duty 信託責任,存在於多方面, 例如公司董事、合夥人、會計師、受托人、地產代理等等, 並非單獨是醫生、律師獨有。 但一般來說, 醫生 、 律師和  Fiduciary duty 捆綁在一起。 主因可能是專業知識、信任、利益中性和社會面。 ...