2023年10月30日星期一

Hello River Chao Phraya

Hello Chao Phraya of Bangkok
It is almost a year from the last time I come to Bangkok. Now after covid-19, Bangkok is busy again for its all year summer, good food and lovely ladies. I used to stay in Sukhumvit, but the hotels there are getting dear so last time I stayed in On Nut. This time I am staying at Royal River on the other side of the river. Surprisingly it's very cheap though the hotel facilities are old (you can still see the old industrial valved flush toilets instead of siphonic flush), but you can have a river balcony room at a very affordable price. One would enjoy the comfortable environment and great scenes of the river. You may not want to go out.




沒有留言:

發佈留言

長者俱樂部

退休多年了。 退休初期, 生活比較穩定。 因為是沿著以往的生活習慣, 上網, 騎單車, 游水, 下午茶, 寫網誌, 間中拉筋。 去年中起, 我的生活被打斷了。 歸咎於我的自行車被盗走。 沒有自行車,生活完全脫了節。 大弟為了鼓勵我健身, 送了我一份市區的瑜伽健身套餐。 那裡的...