2017年2月13日星期一

My Children's Drawings


I tidied up the book cabin and found 2 drawing books. I flipped thru them and without checking the name on the books; I knew which one belongs to my elder son and which belongs to my younger son. My elder son was a mature birth with all the needed nutrition from his mum. My younger son was not. His mum was weak when carrying him and he was not growing that the doctor decided to have him birth pre-mature. His mum had no milk to milk him. He was grown on bottles. He hardly cried or moved during the first eight months of infancy. It did not surprise me my younger son was not as talented as his brother.

The Pictures were drawn on 3004A Sketch books (size: 11.25" * 14.75"). They were drawn in 2005 when the children were 8 and 7. I put them in 2 sets below. I think you can also tell which belongs to whom.

My elder son has many talents, sports, musical instruments, drawing, dancing, of course academic as well. He resembles my appearance but he has his mum's soul. My younger son resembles his mum's brother but he has a warm heart.










沒有留言:

發佈留言

泰國招財神佛

今日原本寫了一篇關於世人求財及泰國招財神佛方面短篇, 其中有涉及近年的泰國新寵。 原本已經編輯好圖文, 打算發表。 在發表之前, 有些隱憂, 因為「子不語怪力亂行」。 心下有保留, 究竟應唔應該發表, 因為怕有妖邪從中作祟。 正所謂禍福無門, 為人自招。 正當把一切放進 face...