2022年3月5日星期六

vantage digital multimeter

I have a vantage digital multimeter which I believe was bought in the late 80s. I had never used it as I was always busy in life for living. So it has been put aside for many years. Learning Electronic as a hobby was only a luxurious passtime to most young urban yappies. So happened I wanted to test the PCB components and the thermal sensor of my induction cooker. Therefore I grabed it out from dusty toolbox. As can be seen the batteries and their contacts were tarnished. I checked my home battery pack and the batteries there were also tarnished. After putting the good batteries in, the vantage Kaise SK-6511 is back to live. After all, it is a Japan make.

Post notes:
I have my IC dissembled. I tested it and the result confirmed my guess. The triode 8050 (SS 8050 331) is gone. I am not going to fix it as my soldering skills can never match those female factory workers in the 70s. Therefore I need good tools or I pass it to an electric technician.





沒有留言:

發佈留言

泰國招財神佛

今日原本寫了一篇關於世人求財及泰國招財神佛方面短篇, 其中有涉及近年的泰國新寵。 原本已經編輯好圖文, 打算發表。 在發表之前, 有些隱憂, 因為「子不語怪力亂行」。 心下有保留, 究竟應唔應該發表, 因為怕有妖邪從中作祟。 正所謂禍福無門, 為人自招。 正當把一切放進 face...