2022年4月12日星期二

Egg Tomato dish

I did egg tomato (with beef) dish for dinner. Taste great and I liked it though just an ordinary look. Egg tomato is a popular dish for Chinese and most households do that often as can be seen in YouTube that many videos are on it. I have watched a few, most of them are just Meme. As far as I can remember, most women in my village could make very good Egg tomato dish + fried scrambled eggs. I've cooked for many years, but I cannot do Egg tomato and fried scrambled eggs as good as my Mum did.

BTW, I added beef because the beef was the defrost left behind last night, therefore had to use it up. I do not buy local beef as they are tasteless. If you fry beef, remember to add garlics to remove its smelly taste especially for low grade imports. I use both garlics and gingers because I do not use spring unions. The reason - spring unions have lost their fragrance and cost a lot more than the tasteful garlics and gingers.




沒有留言:

發佈留言

長者俱樂部

退休多年了。 退休初期, 生活比較穩定。 因為是沿著以往的生活習慣, 上網, 騎單車, 游水, 下午茶, 寫網誌, 間中拉筋。 去年中起, 我的生活被打斷了。 歸咎於我的自行車被盗走。 沒有自行車,生活完全脫了節。 大弟為了鼓勵我健身, 送了我一份市區的瑜伽健身套餐。 那裡的...