2022年6月11日星期六

Back Pain

I have been troubled by chronicle neck, back and leg pain for a couple of months. Originally I thought it could be caused by late sleeping or pressure and it would have gone when I returned to healthy life.



You can see from my treatment record, the pain did not go even after treatments and it costs. Last Sunday, I said to the massage master that I did not sleep well which affected my neck and back. He then said it could be caused by the mattress. You'd better change it because the cost of our treatment could cost more than a good mattress.  

Since the master said about that, I no long slept in my own bedroom, I moved to a small bedroom which has a hard mattress (not too comfortable). The sore pain of my neck and back, though not much improvement, did not get worsen. This evening, after visiting a few mattress outlets, I ordered a single size good brand mattress for the small room and see if it is good for my back, before I buy a big one for my big bedroom.

Just before shower, I checked my bedroom mattress and noticed the mattress label on the handles were upside down, which reminded me the aircon installation servicemen had turned my mattress upside down when they installed a split aircon last June. This means I had been sleeping on the wrong side of the mattress for an entire year. No wonder my neck and back have been so badly affected.


沒有留言:

發佈留言

泰國招財神佛

今日原本寫了一篇關於世人求財及泰國招財神佛方面短篇, 其中有涉及近年的泰國新寵。 原本已經編輯好圖文, 打算發表。 在發表之前, 有些隱憂, 因為「子不語怪力亂行」。 心下有保留, 究竟應唔應該發表, 因為怕有妖邪從中作祟。 正所謂禍福無門, 為人自招。 正當把一切放進 face...