2022年6月11日星期六

Back Pain

I have been troubled by chronicle neck, back and leg pain for a couple of months. Originally I thought it could be caused by late sleeping or pressure and it would have gone when I returned to healthy life.



You can see from my treatment record, the pain did not go even after treatments and it costs. Last Sunday, I said to the massage master that I did not sleep well which affected my neck and back. He then said it could be caused by the mattress. You'd better change it because the cost of our treatment could cost more than a good mattress.  

Since the master said about that, I no long slept in my own bedroom, I moved to a small bedroom which has a hard mattress (not too comfortable). The sore pain of my neck and back, though not much improvement, did not get worsen. This evening, after visiting a few mattress outlets, I ordered a single size good brand mattress for the small room and see if it is good for my back, before I buy a big one for my big bedroom.

Just before shower, I checked my bedroom mattress and noticed the mattress label on the handles were upside down, which reminded me the aircon installation servicemen had turned my mattress upside down when they installed a split aircon last June. This means I had been sleeping on the wrong side of the mattress for an entire year. No wonder my neck and back have been so badly affected.


沒有留言:

發佈留言

咁大鑊都唔使坐監

嘩!!!判刑咁重 , 一定收阻嚇之用。 香港 社會 就是寬容 同狗隻咬死人事件一樣 , 當嗰件事未造成嚴重死亡 , 那就不是什麼!宏福苑大火死亡災難未發生之前 , 什麼圍標、消防、區議員、 利益、貪贓受賄 , 都不是什麼一回事。 香港不就是寬容社會嗎 ?  特別是對那些所謂 ...