2022年6月5日星期日

Once upon a time a goddess

I guess there is no need for me to tell who they are as they are still the popular street talks in Beverly Hills. However, you may want to know when were the years of those photos.

Starting from the upper right corner was the 1986 movie "Lucas" when Winona played her debut in the movie and it was those few shots attracted my attention of that lovely face.
The middle photo was from the 1992 movie "Bram Stoker's Dracula" 驚情四百年 in Chinese. I still keep a copy of that film, though I like her Lucas face better.
Winona was very popular until the turn of the century. Her last film I saw was the 1999 movie "Girl, Interrupted" with Angelina Jolie. Angelina has become very popular since then. However, Winona had long lost from the production circle. It was in the 2010 movie "Black Swan" that I saw her name again. I did not recognised her face, only saw her name in the prologue - "OMG" .
At the time Dracula was made, Keanu was not yet NEO. He became super star only upon Matrix was loaded.
Anyway, good to see them back.




沒有留言:

發佈留言

泰國招財神佛

今日原本寫了一篇關於世人求財及泰國招財神佛方面短篇, 其中有涉及近年的泰國新寵。 原本已經編輯好圖文, 打算發表。 在發表之前, 有些隱憂, 因為「子不語怪力亂行」。 心下有保留, 究竟應唔應該發表, 因為怕有妖邪從中作祟。 正所謂禍福無門, 為人自招。 正當把一切放進 face...