2022年7月15日星期五

home planting

 I guess a lot of home plant hobbyists have experienced the sudden witherall of their plants.

I am no farmer nor gardener - I do not know how to make them revive. I simply want them grow.

Today is a sunny hot day. I put my small pots on the window.

1. the left one is a small tomato plant withered after generating the fruits. I put the fallen tomatoes into the soil and see how it would result.  Can see a few small sprouts coming up.  

2. the right one is the ginger sprouts from the grocery ginger. As they come out from the root, I put them into soil and see if lives can be continued.

3. the 2nd left is a chilly plant. The leaves have been falling. I don’t know, adding more water and putting it under sunspot is what I can do.  

4. The Rue herb is still alive after a few sick moments. I love it waves me with its fragrance.




沒有留言:

發佈留言

泰國招財神佛

今日原本寫了一篇關於世人求財及泰國招財神佛方面短篇, 其中有涉及近年的泰國新寵。 原本已經編輯好圖文, 打算發表。 在發表之前, 有些隱憂, 因為「子不語怪力亂行」。 心下有保留, 究竟應唔應該發表, 因為怕有妖邪從中作祟。 正所謂禍福無門, 為人自招。 正當把一切放進 face...