2022年7月30日星期六

recycling

Actually I can fix it but it is not justified because the time and the cost to acquire the parts and to glue things into places. it simply not justified but it's pity because the whole things and the precise mechanism are sound except just one small piece falling off from the main then the whole device becomes unusable so it's just pity.


I can still remember in the old days I went to scrap yards to find parts for my car and home appliances. People do not do that in Hong Kong. You can see almost all junk stations in every residential corner are full of household deposals everyday. Kiwis find it hard to imagine because they keep old stuff in their attic or garage for decades. I guess kiwis may have changed also.






沒有留言:

發佈留言

長者俱樂部

退休多年了。 退休初期, 生活比較穩定。 因為是沿著以往的生活習慣, 上網, 騎單車, 游水, 下午茶, 寫網誌, 間中拉筋。 去年中起, 我的生活被打斷了。 歸咎於我的自行車被盗走。 沒有自行車,生活完全脫了節。 大弟為了鼓勵我健身, 送了我一份市區的瑜伽健身套餐。 那裡的...