2022年7月30日星期六

recycling

Actually I can fix it but it is not justified because the time and the cost to acquire the parts and to glue things into places. it simply not justified but it's pity because the whole things and the precise mechanism are sound except just one small piece falling off from the main then the whole device becomes unusable so it's just pity.


I can still remember in the old days I went to scrap yards to find parts for my car and home appliances. People do not do that in Hong Kong. You can see almost all junk stations in every residential corner are full of household deposals everyday. Kiwis find it hard to imagine because they keep old stuff in their attic or garage for decades. I guess kiwis may have changed also.






沒有留言:

發佈留言

泰國招財神佛

今日原本寫了一篇關於世人求財及泰國招財神佛方面短篇, 其中有涉及近年的泰國新寵。 原本已經編輯好圖文, 打算發表。 在發表之前, 有些隱憂, 因為「子不語怪力亂行」。 心下有保留, 究竟應唔應該發表, 因為怕有妖邪從中作祟。 正所謂禍福無門, 為人自招。 正當把一切放進 face...