2022年10月2日星期日

paradise on earth

Some friends have asked me whether I would like to retire in New Zealand or the UK. I showed them the chart below. You can see the choice is obvious.





I would agree with Mr Law Ka Ying that HK is a paradise on earth (人間福地). You can see you can receive benefits in Hong Kong once you stay over 7 years. You don't have to work or pay tax or contribute to the society as long as you land in Hong Kong and spend 7 years there.

Look what a China resident could receive in mainland China if one plans to retire there. One needs to pay tax for 15 years before one is qualified for retirement benefits. It's a common knowledge that a lot of "Da Ma" in China are not working at all. Therefore they aren't entitled to China state pension benefits. As such, they are happy to stay in HK because they can continue to do nothing, carry on their concourse dancing every night but still entitle to receive benefits from the HK government. They therefore are definitely the first group to say "I love HK."

沒有留言:

發佈留言

咁大鑊都唔使坐監

嘩!!!判刑咁重 , 一定收阻嚇之用。 香港 社會 就是寬容 同狗隻咬死人事件一樣 , 當嗰件事未造成嚴重死亡 , 那就不是什麼!宏福苑大火死亡災難未發生之前 , 什麼圍標、消防、區議員、 利益、貪贓受賄 , 都不是什麼一回事。 香港不就是寬容社會嗎 ?  特別是對那些所謂 ...