2016年12月29日星期四

Dean Gifford


I threw away 2 bags of children toys this evening. I keep the kiwi bird and the 2 doggies because they mean something to me.

The doggies were given to my children by Wellington Policy constable Mr. Dean Gifford when my family was in great distress in mid 1999. Dean was a nice young constable serving at Lower Hutt Policy Station at that time. The 2 doggies were not particularly cute. The children ‘s mother asked me to throw them away a few times but I did not. I told myself if one day I went to Wellington, I should thank Dean in person for helping my family. 
  
The kiwi bird was bought for the children at the airport on the day the family moved back from NZ to HK in Feb 2000. I keep it in the family for our identity.

The children were 3 and 2 when they came to HK. In two months’ time, they will be 20 and 19. There is nothing left in the family because the family has long gone. So was senior policy constable Dean Gifford.  Dean died from a brain tumor in Wellington on 23/08/2012. I was very sad to have known Dean passed away at his prime age.


沒有留言:

發佈留言

泰國招財神佛

今日原本寫了一篇關於世人求財及泰國招財神佛方面短篇, 其中有涉及近年的泰國新寵。 原本已經編輯好圖文, 打算發表。 在發表之前, 有些隱憂, 因為「子不語怪力亂行」。 心下有保留, 究竟應唔應該發表, 因為怕有妖邪從中作祟。 正所謂禍福無門, 為人自招。 正當把一切放進 face...