2024年2月11日星期日

I like biking. It is not exclusively to the young. It is popular amongst elderly too. Not agreed? See the picture attached.

These two gentlemen aged around 70. They bought their e-bike in the US and carried to Vietnam Hanoi where they began their journey. The good thing of this e-bike is: it is exactly like a manual bike except it has a powerful battery (of course motor as well) hooked on to its chassis (or frame). They use the e-bike to travel along the old Indochina region, reaching Bangkok this morning. They use manual mode most time, they can switch to power mode anytime they need.

No wonder they are so fit even aged. I admire their freedom and adventurism. Wish I can do that one day.


沒有留言:

發佈留言

咁大鑊都唔使坐監

嘩!!!判刑咁重 , 一定收阻嚇之用。 香港 社會 就是寬容 同狗隻咬死人事件一樣 , 當嗰件事未造成嚴重死亡 , 那就不是什麼!宏福苑大火死亡災難未發生之前 , 什麼圍標、消防、區議員、 利益、貪贓受賄 , 都不是什麼一回事。 香港不就是寬容社會嗎 ?  特別是對那些所謂 ...